Thursday, September 6, 2012

August Thank You Cards

Here are the August Thank You cards.  Just a small token to thank my customers who placed online orders through my Stampin' Up! website in August and chose me to be their Stampin' Up! demonstrator! 

You can receive a complimentary card, too!  Just hop on over to my website and place an order!  It's that easy!  :o)  Then, at the beginning of the following month, you will receive a card of your own.







I also had an August Promotion of my own.  Anyone who placed an online order of $40 or more, received a package of Stampin' Dimensionals, as well as, their complimentary card.  Fun fun fun!  Enjoy!!!

This card is soooo easy!  Can you see a pattern?  I'm all about easy!  All I did is punch 12 butterflies with the new Elegant Butterfly Punch and glue 2 together.  Then, space them out, to figure out where you want them on the card and glue them down.  Then, add embellishments and a sentiment and there you are!

I used Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Really Red card stock; Thank You from the Day of Gratitude stamp set in Real Red ink, and of course, the Elegant Butterfly punch.  Accessories used were Stampin' Up!'s buttons, flower punches, dimensionals and then some twine I had on hand. 

You can dye the white twine any Stampin' Up! color, just place some drops of re-inker and water in a container, add your twine and let it soak for a while.  Then, remove and let it dry.  Wa~la, co~ordinating twine, brilliant!

Thanks for stopping by!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...