Saturday, September 8, 2012

Thank You Sis!

Just a quick post to share the box I sent my sister Samantha and her friend Tennille.  They sent my girls a box full of school supplies (and a couple gifts for me, too :o) and I wanted to Thank them with a box of goodies!

 
Here's the box full of Thank You's and goodies.

 
I sent them each their own bag of Sweet & Korny carmel corn so they wouldn't have to share.

 
I made an initial tag for each of them.  Just glue strips of paper to a piece of paper then I cut out each initial on the Big Shot.  I also cut out each initial in chipboard and glued them together to make the tags more sturdy.  Then, punched a hole, added string and a flower, of course.


Some marshmallow yummies in white chocolate and chocolate (not pictured).



Tennille sent me a stamp set and so I made my Thank You card, to them, with it.  I love it!  Hope they did too.
 
Hope you're having an awesome weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...