Monday, September 24, 2012

Freaky Friday~Spooky Saturday~Scary Sunday...

All rolled into one post!  Yes, I was bad and didn't post anything for Freaky Friday Week #5.  I feel like I have lived in my car most of these past few days!  Shaylin had 2 birthday parties and 2 sleepovers this weekend!  Yippee for the mommie, I got her where she needed to be, when she needed to be there and only forgot a toothbrush, not too bad!  Whew, one weekend down, many more to come, I'm sure!  :o) 

Well, I hope all will be forgiven because I have three, yes 3, fun Halloween Treat containers to share.  I feel like I'm on repeat but all of these are super cute and super easy!  Hope you have 3 ghouls to give these to because they are just "to die for"!  mwaaa ha ha ha  v"v





Candy Corn Cello Bag Treat



 
Double~Sided Treat Holder



Halloween Snack Bag

I will post directions to all, in the next coming days!  So, be sure to check back!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...