Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WWYD Wednesday

It's been a while since I've posted a WWYD card so I thought I would share the latest.  Here are the supplies. 
 
 


 
And, this is what I came up with.

Here are the supplies for our next Technique Tuesday class.
Want to play along and see what you can come up with?



 
 
I posted a few Halloween projects the other day and I'd like to share the directions on how to make one of them.  Today, I will be sharing the directions on how to make the Halloween snack pouch.
 


You will start with a 4" x 6" piece of background paper, I used the Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!  Apply sticky strip to the 4" side and in the middle of the top and bottom, as shown below.



Attach the 4" ends together and it will look like a roll.  The stripes made it easy to line up.


Then, lay the tube down with the seam facing up and flatten it out.  Remove the red part from one of sticky strips and attach the end together.  If you'd like, you can use a crimper to that end.  I put Lucky # 13 candy corn in and repeated the previous same steps with the top to create a pouch.


Then, decorate!  I used the Toxic Treats stamp set for a tag and tied some Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon to create a cute bow.  After it was all put together, I spritzed it with a Basic Black Marker.

 
This was a very fun and easy project to make!  Just change the paper, color theme, stamp set, etc... and the possibilities for this idea are endless!
 
Have fun!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...